Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

This is the first year I have had a pre-lit tree...it is FABULOUS! 
It took 10 minutes to put up the tree and separate the branches...no stringing lights saved our family an hour of perfectionism:]

My tree is bright red & lime green...  Its my Who-ville tree. 

I wrapped ribbon around the tree diagonally and then stuffed it with all different shapes & sizes of glittery ornaments.
I topped it with a sparkly, red barn star and some twigs of red & green berries both of which, I bought at Real Deals. Love that store!

I like to be traditional with a twist & I think our tree definitely shows our style. I purchased our tree & ornaments at Walmart last year after Christmas...cant beat a good deal!
-Amanda



1 comment:

  1. Your tree is lovely and I'm happy to see a star on top. I've seen so many this year with only feathers. Ours has been topped with an angel for over 30 years and she still looks the same as she did the first year.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?