Thursday, December 9, 2010

Repurposed from Summer wear to Holiday gift

What to do with summer shorts that boys have outgrown? I had planned on giving them to our local Deseret Industries, but the fabric was so good and I am crazy about anything BROWN! With my oldest son recently leaving on his mission to So. Calif. I decided to repurpose these shorts into something for him and his companion for Christmas...


Manly stockings! Here they are! I will fill them with all kinds of delightful holiday goodies. I am most certain my son will recognize the fabric and make fun of me! And I can't wait!
The loop for hanging is reused belt loops. I didn't have to finish the edges - so it was quick and easy!
Cost of Stockings - $0! I had all supplies on hand.


I just love that kind of homemade Christmas.

Happy Giving this Holiday Season!
~jan

I have linked to some of THESE fabulous link parties! Thanks ladies:)


1 comment:

What do you think?