Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Eve Cookies

Last week, I needed help finding some yummy cookies to bake....and help I received! I know my hubby Santa is going to LOVE these cookies:

One of our lovely readers {Noelle} suggested these cookies and they look sooo pretty & scrumptious! I hope mine turn out as cute.

Christine's Lemon Wreath Cookies
 For the recipe click here.


I also decided to make the following cookies...and save a few for my dad...he loves anything cherry chocolate flavored!

Cherry Blossoms
 The recipe can be found here... and while your over at Crafty Like Lindy, take a look around! Her blog is fantastic!!!!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions...I look forward to baking these and watching them disappear!

Merry Christmas!
-Amanda

 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my cookies! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?