Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Splish Splash!

Browsing blog land awhile back, I found that someone had taken pictures of their baby bathing and framed them in the bathroom...It was adorable! To my disappointment, I did not bookmark it and now, I cant find it to give this person proper credit :/ So if your out there and stumble upon this....This is me, giving you credit for the brilliant idea!

I am in supply of naked baby pictures and I HAD to do this in my bathroom! I found a pretty black frame with mat at Michael's Craft store for $10.
I then used snapfish.com to copy my photos and made them black & white since they were originally colored.


I decided to add a sign to the wall...which was incredibly easy to make! I spray painted a piece of 2x4 black. {we are finishing our basement so I didn't look far for wood.}
I used my cricut to cut out the words 'splish splash.' and mod podged them on...and then lastly, tied ribbon on both sides.

I LOVE how it turned out! and I love to reminisce about my baby girl...who is growing up all too fast!


I will be linking to these parties!


4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love naked baby bath pictures! what a fun way to show them off in a bathroom! Very cute! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute--my sil always did the old fashioned tub ones--they were cute! Thanks for sharing at Beyond the Picket Fence's Under $100 Party!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?