Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kitchen Vinyl

Happy Saturday Ya'll!
I just HAD to share the vinyl I just put up in my kitchen....I am sooo excited about how it turned out, its so great :)


I painted my kitchen wall Gilded Pesto {Valspar} and have been adding chocolate brown accents for awhile now, My kitchen is still coming along {future post}but I love the green & brown together.
I ordered "I kiss better than I cook" in brown and used the font Mr. Giggles...That font is just too cute!

The Ladies over at Chatty Walls were so great to work with. Their prices are very reasonable, I received my package so promptly and they threw in a lil bonus for me... So sweet!
I definitely recommend paying their site a visit!!
Thanks Chelon & Jamie, I love my vinyl!!!
If any of you have cute phrases on your wall {or have seen any elsewhere} I wanna hear all about it.
Have a great weekend!
-Amanda

Link Parties We Participate In

Handmade Monday @ Olga's Home & Garden Mouthwatering Monday @ A Southern Fairytale Made It Monday @ The Persimmon Perch Made By You Monday @ Skip To My Lou Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do It's So Very Creative Monday @ It's So Very Cheri Mad Skills Monday @ Moms With Boys Blue Monday @ Smiling Sally Mosaic Monday @ Dear Little Red House Mellow Yellow Monday I Made It Without My Hubby @ Shanty 2 Chic DIY Day @ A Soft Place to Land Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on The Porch Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative Modern Craftswoman Monday @ Tools Are For Women Too! Making the World Cuter Mondays @ Making the World Cuter Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff Marketing Monday @ Santa's Gift Shoppe Homemaker Mondays @ 11th Heaven Creative Share @ The Trendy Treehouse Show Me How @ It's a Blog Party! ~~~ Toot Your Horn Tuesday @ A Silly Little Sparrow Tot Tuesday @ My Delicious Ambiguity Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm Anything Related @ All Thingz Related Tutorial Tuesday @ Hope Studios Hoo's Got Talent @ Night Owl Crafting Trash To Treasure @ Reinvented Letting the Creative Juices Flow @ These Creative Juices Boardwalk Bragfest @ Bobby Pins Boardwalk Talented Tuesday @ My Frugal Family Transform Tuesday @ The Pumpkin Patch Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday @ Blessed With Grace Tuesdays at the Table @ All The Small Stuff Tuesday Tastes @ Crazy Daisy Tasty Tuesday @ A Beautiful Mess Delicious Dish @ It's A Blog Party Tip Me Tuesday @ Tip Junkie Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays @ New Nostalgia Take A Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee-Craft Edition Creative Share @ The Trendy Treehouse ~~~ Penny Pinching Party @ The Thrifty Home Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design  Show Us What You're Working With @ Me & My Bucket  Link Love @ Tea Rose Home Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer  Centerpiece Party @ Style Sisters Sugar & Spice @ 733   Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking  Idea Sharing Wednesday @ Women Who Do It All Make it Yours Day @ My Backyard Eden  Spotlight Yourself @ It's So Very Cheri Creative Therapy @ Life in the Pitts Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts Look What I Made @ Creations by Kara  I Made it Without My Hubby @ Shanty 2 Chic We Did It! Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado ~~~ Show off Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville Hooking Up @ HoH I Made It! @ Everything Etsy Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage Fabric Fun @ Cheap Chic Home We Can Do It Cheaper! @ The Virginia House It's Stinkin Cute @ Its' Sew Stinkin Cute Under $100 @ Beyond the Picket Fence Frogs & Snails @ 733 It's Party Time! @ Pony Tails & Fish Scales DIY Tutorials @ Fine Craft Guild Make It, Wear It @ The Train To Crazy Get Your Craft On @ Life AS Lori Look @ Me! @ Fun to Craft ~~~ Sew & Tell @ Amy Lou Who Home & Family Friday @ Home is Where My Story Begins Finished for Friday @ Lit & Laundry Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of My Favorite Things Show & Tell @ My Romantic Home Frugalicious Friday @ Decor Momma I'm Lovin It! @ Tidy Mom Flaunt It Friday! @ Chic on a Shoestring Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge It's A HodgePodge Friday @ It's a HodgePodge Life Friday Favorites @ Simply Sweet Plant a Punkin Seed @ Punkin Seed Productions Show & Share Day @ Just a Girl We Made It Friday @ Ramblings of a Crazy Woman Victory of the Week @ Design-A-Holic Furniture Feature @Miss Mustard Seed Foodie Friday @ Pumpkin Patch Designs Vegetarian Foodie Friday @ Breastfeeding Moms Unite Make Mine Beautiful @ It's a Blog Party! ~~~ Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors Check Me Out Saturday @ I Am Only 1 Woman Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime Saturday Soiree @ A Little Lovely It's So Very Thrifty @ It's so Very Cheri Share Your Faves @ It's a Blog Party Weekend Wrap Up @ Tater Tots and Jello Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy

9 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love this! I laughed as soon as I read it! =) Fantastic idea and thanks so much for sharing the font! It's adorable 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! I am such a fan of vinyl, I just posted about a bunch of little pojects this week! Come see!!

    Love that colour in your kitchen, btw. Yummy colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?!? Love it!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Blog Party!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! Love it! It looks wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a good night!
    Leticia
    www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOo cute...I think I may copy this....I shop better than I cook? I scrap better than I cook? Ummm, This could be a long list! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green does look nice with brown accents. I love the sign, it's so cute. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little saying! Do you know if these would work on all paint, or only the more shiny type paint? I don't think they will work on my walls without painting, but I want to put some in my craft room, but I don't want to paint... grrrrr! If I did, I might paint the room hot pink... too much? I don't know. Still thinking about it. Thank you for linkin' to It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday! I will have to check out their site to see what they have for vinyl stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! I love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cute! It turned out amazing! I'm loving the green!

    Thanks for visiting and the comment. Hope you'll come back soon!

    ~Krista
    www.whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?