Friday, July 30, 2010

Inspired By Others #3

So, I love to keep an eye on the craft-blog world and when I see fabulous ideas...

I must make them mine!

Ruffles and Stuff has a super easy tute' on how to make bow-ties, and since I have a lovely {little} man who loves to accessorize... I made him one in every color! (okay, not EVERY color. Getting there) 


And of course he wears them to church!

I chopped off all those curls today... :(  

Have you seen the appliqued onesies over at Crap I've Made? Who doesn't {L-O-V-E} Wonder-Under?! 


My favorite is the iris. So sweet!


I shared this on Char's flickr group, and...










So exciting!





I am stoked to announce that we have added a flickr group at The Paisley Cupcake, and now if you fall in love and follow one of our tutorials, you can add it to our flickr page, and from time to time we'll share our faves! So please, share your musical art, your round bread, your baby tag toys and snake neckties! We'd LOVE to see them! Go here to link...

<3 AmberLou



I shared this at a few of these parties

15 comments:

  1. the ties are cute. I would have loved to see a picture after the hair cut...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are too cute! I love the bow tie and love your sons curls. My son is 4 months and has sooo much hair, but I don't want to cut it! p.s. I found you through Funky Junk:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do boys get all the curls? Always! He's such a cutie, and what darling bow ties. Love the onesies too. Wonder Under is great stuff. Thanks for linking up to Finished for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and so glad you are finding great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...can't decide which is cuter, the bow-ties or the boy! I remember when I cut my son's curls. My MIL nearly had a heart-attack. LOL She still talks about it, and he's almost eleven! :o) Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing! :o)

    www.seamsinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for all your participation in FTF! I loved all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the bow ties. He looks so handsome. And I love the iris onesie too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this little guy with his bow ties!! I feel your paint with the hair cut. I'm taking my 3 boys in a couple of weeks right before school starts. Their hair is REALLY long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK!! I have to follow you! Your kids are TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks so handsome with his bow tie! I made one for my son a couple of years back but he did not want anything to do with it. He wanted to wear a neck tie just like dads. :o)

    sewitupbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such adorable stuff! And those kids are cuties!

    Thanks for joining me for Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What darling photos! Thank you for sharing with us at FFT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How could you not love a cute little boy ina bow tie? Just DARLING!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?