Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tickled Tastebuds Tuesday

MMM...popcorn.


OOO....peanut butter!


You'd think I were pregnant, the way I've been craving these two food items.
I have been out of control!!!

No, Im not preggers but, even so...I am totally feeding into my cravings!

I found this recipe that COMBINES my two loves & made one tasty treat.
So, I am sharing my newest addiction with all of you and I hope its tastes as yummy to you as it does to me!


Sweet Peanut Butter Popcorn

Ingredients:

2 (3.5 ounce) packages microwave popcorn, popped

1/2 cup margarine

3/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup peanut butter

20 large marshmallows

Directions:

Pour popcorn into a large bowl. In a glass or plastic bowl, combine the margarine, brown sugar, and marshmallows.
Cook at 1 minute intervals in the microwave, stirring between each time, until the mixture is melted and smooth.
Stir in the peanut butter until well blended. Pour the melted mixture over the popcorn, and stir quickly to coat the corn before it cools.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?